Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Recap...or my attempt at one.

Well, here goes nothing.

We left for our first 10 Day Trip almost six weeks ago today. And I am just now blogging about it. Man. At least I can say that while I've been away not blogging, I have been having a GREAT time all over the place!! :) 

We left on Friday morning, 6:30 AM, January 30th and returned to our Villa sweet, Villa on Sunday night, 11 PM, February 8th. 

We traveled to Florence, Siena, and Rome; our Tuscany and Lazio study tour for the semester. 

As most (if not all) of you know, I am a VERY wordy person. I write a LOT in these blog posts. So....how on earth does someone like me sum up 10 days worth of traveling in some of Italy's most famous cities, remember all the details over a month later, and still have you read the entire post to the end?!? 

Well, I don't know. If by the end of this post you have given up and do not read it all, oh well. I won't be offended, because although I talk/type a lot, I understand. :) Plus, considering the time lapse, these posts might not be too long. 

Here's what I'm going to try to do. I will break it down by city, and give you a rough overview of our time spent in each one. 

 

I hope you enjoy!!!! 

1 comment:

SM Edens said...

You are doing a great job with your blog. You will be so glad that you have "journaled" some of these highlights when you get back home -- I am sure that all these places are already beginning to blur together in your mind. I am amazed that you can remember which photos you took from which places!....but I love the photos too. Thanks for giving DETAILS-- you know I will read every word! Love - San