Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tune-in Thursday

Listen of the Week: Wait and See, Brandon Heath 
This song is so amazing. The first line of the chorus is what made me truly fall in love with it; "There is hope, for me yet, because God won't forget, all the plans he's made for me..." 
I heard it on the way to work Tuesday morning, and being that my drive is so long (35-40 minutes there and back each day) I have a lot of time to think about things, whatever they may be. 

Being in a new grade level (kindergarten), as well as coming on board a bit later than when everyone else started, I have many days where I become very discouraged about how I'm doing in this new environment. I haven't gotten the confidence quite yet where I feel comfortable in this new curriculum, setting, and set of responsibilities. Everyone thinks, "Oh, kindergarten and first grade are not that different;" oh.....but yes they are!! 

I'm truly loving EVERY minute of my new kindergarten life, but It's taking some time to become adjusted to this change. I know that eventually the self confidence will come because, He's not finished with me yet!!!! :) :) :) 


No comments: