Thursday, September 3, 2009

Tune-in Thursday



Listen of the Week: TIGER RAG, Clemson Tiger Band
In true fashion, with my Tigers season opener against MTSU this Saturday at 6:30PM in THE Death Valley, what better song for this week's Tune-in Thursday.......I LOVE MY TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot tell you how unbelievably, amazingly, off the wall PUMPED I am for Tiger Football to be here!!! We missed out last fall because we were in Charleston, and Jonathan's rigorous school schedule did not allow us to do any traveling to the upstate. 

I WILL be wearing my orange at work tomorrow (and it's color week this week, and the 2 colors for Friday are black and white.....well, I'll be wearing orange, hehe!!) and I will be shouting to the top of my lungs and jumping up and down with 80,000+ of my friends on Saturday evening in Death Valley!!! 

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

1 comment:

~The Smiths~ said...

I LOVED that! I won't be at the game this Saturday but I will definitely be cheering on my TIGERS! :) I miss Clemson so much in the fall!