Friday, October 31, 2008

Just to let you know....

Just wanted all of the blogging world to know that I have the BEST papa and mama in-law in the WORLD. 
I am so blessed and know that I take them for granted....they are wonderful to Jonathan and me and we wouldn't be where we are today without them. :) I am also pretty sure that my in-laws are WAY better than all of yours!! Hehe!! ;) 
They sent us a small package that we received in the mail today (PERFECT since it IS HALLOWEEN!!!) consisting of some of Jonathan's mail that he still receives there in Belton, and Sandra (because she's probably one of the most creative, thoughtful people I know) managed to sneak in a precious, sweeter than sweet card that made me cry when I read it (and also included some necessary goodies and not so necessary goodies....shame, shame on you two for sending us the latter....we don't want that from ya'll, but THANK YOU). 


So anyways, that's all I wanted ya'll to know for now. That, and..................................................................................

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you enjoy my most FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR as much as we're going to!!!!!! :) :) Stay safe and SPOOKtackular!!!! 

1 comment:

SM Edens said...

That's so sweet --
especially coming from such a
special "daugher"(in-law).
Love Ya-- The Edens' :)