Wednesday, September 17, 2008

2 words for you: Pumpkin Spice

THE drink of REAL champions. 


Mmmmm-mmmmm good. 
You might think, "Lindsey, why do you quote Campbell's Soup commercial?" 

No, no. Not even. 
Normally I do not love Starbucks and I am not a fan at large. But every year, something happens. Every year beginning around early September and lasting until early/mid November. 

And what happens my friends is a little something that the Starbucks franchise likes to call: Pumpkin Spice. Oh my word. Ya'll. I LOVE it. And I practically live for this time of year already (because FALL is my absolute FAVORITE time of year and I wish it were fall all year around and I wish that it could feel the way it does during fall all year around AND I am missing the upstate in particular around this time because you can literally step out your front door and no lie -actually smell fall right about now. It's ridiculous.) and this ridiculous $4.50 concoction just adds to my love. Seriously, I can't even explain it. 


It just makes me SO happy inside. :) 


It came back for its annual fame about 2 or so Mondays ago, but at $4.50 a pop people, let's be real?!?! Can the Edens really afford this pleasure for Lindsey so often?? No. Unfortunately. So I had only my 2nd one tonight. My first w/ the hubby and the second w/ one of my favorites, Lydz. And I documented both for your viewing pleasure. Yes, to all my wonderful blog readers (I hope you're out there....), I hope YOU enjoy this Pumpkin Spice as much as I (and all my PS comrades as well) did. :)

OH YES...SIDENOTE: The "traditional" PS drink is a latte. Which is what my fellow followers enjoyed. But I my friends prefer the OH SO MUCH BETTER frappuccino. And I think you would too. ;) 

3 comments:

Rebekah Gail said...

yeeeea, i have walked onto my front step many times expecting to "smell" fall but you just can't in the middle of nowhere Mississippi. This is a very sad time in the lives of the "Edens".

Lindsey Edens said...

ditto sweet sister, dit-toe. :(

Anonymous said...

so, i went to target in greer last saturday and they have a starbucks inside (and we can't get one in anderson!!) and saw PS on the sign. i, too, was oh-so-excited.
i LOVE fall too, but if it makes it any easier...it was blazin here today! i mean for real. summer hot.
i love you and miss you dearly!!! yay for blogs!!