Sunday, January 10, 2010

Spiller the Great.

I'm sure if you're not part of the elite, us TIGER fans, you're tired of hearing about the "GREAT CJ Spiller."


Well......get used to it.
Because this kid is going places and quite frankly, he's going to do great things. You're going to see a lot of him. He's one of the best players to ever play in Death Valley. Even if you're not a TIGER, you'd be crazy to deny that he's one of the greatest players of our time, and possibly, the greatest player in college football this season (despite what any Heisman vote said).

I say all of this to say that I just felt like CJ deserved a "shot-out" on my blog. 
He had some incredible moments during his career, broke lots of records and created some new ones, took us to victory and got us the W many times, and more than anything, he was a *TEAM* player with a heart of gold. He always contributed his success to the team and the fans. He was always humble, and he gave credit to the One who deserved all the glory. 

CJ, you will forever be #28 in TIGER hearts, everywhere. 



"Because I love Clemson too much. I've told them you'd have to literally shoot me to get me off the field!" -CJ Spiller in his post-game interview after winning the 2009 Music City Bowl. 



We love you CJ!!! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post! CJ is not only an amazing player, but he loves Jesus. I wish there were more like him in college football.