Wednesday, July 1, 2009

JULY!!!!

It's here!!! My most favorite month EVER is FINALLY here!!!!! I love, love, love July....it's a very exciting, event filled month for our family. It's one of those months that I know even after having kids of our own, will probably still be a really big deal every year. 
But, you might be thinking....why on earth does this girl love one of the hottest months of the year?!?! Well, here's just a few reasons why:

1. All of the coolest people have their birthdays in July:
July 1: One of my favorite girls EVER, Alice.
July 4: Jonathan's uncle Randy.
July 6: George W., 50 Cent, and best of all, ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
July 15: My sweet, sweet hubby.
July 31: The most adorable baby boy on the face of the planet EVER, Henry (who is the son of our AMAZING wedding photographer, LMart. Yes, she definitely photographed our wedding only 10 days from her due date!!). 

Me and my girl Alice...way back in the day!! :) 

Celebrating our joint July birthdays last summer (this was also only about 13 days before we said, "I do!!") 

2. Independence Day people!!! 
July 4. Who doesn't love celebrating this amazing country that we have so graciously been given to live in?!?! Fireworks, family, and food. Thank you God for blessing us with this great country and the men and women fighting everyday to make sure we continue to have our freedom. 

4th of July 2007...about to shoot some fireworks with my girls!! 





 

                                                         
Oh I miss the days when my besties worked at the Fireworks stand and HOOKED US UP!! ;) 

3 OUR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
July 19. Aside from the day I decided to let Jesus be my #1, this is, by far, the BEST day of my life. There is no doubt that our 1 year anniversary will be very special...after all, we have had one of the most special 1st years of marriage!! It's been a whirlwind and I wouldn't change 1 single day of it. Can't wait to celebrate the first year of many, many more to come!!! 

So young!! This was taken the day Jonathan moved into Clemson, Freshmen year!! I have the very first picture ever taken of us, but it's backed up on an external hard drive. 

And a more recent one of me and my hubby at his dad's 50th birthday celebration!! Oh I'm in love!! 

So, those are my top 3 for sure. Of course we all know that July is also filled with sunny days, poolside days, family filled days, and so many other things that make life worth living. I hope that you enjoy this month as much as you possibly can. :) :) 

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

you are so great. you love life and love to celebrate, and it makes me love you even more!! happy birthday and marriage and independence month!