Sunday, August 9, 2009

Tasty Treats

I didn't realize when I got married that I was getting my very own Chef Boyardee (or in my case, Chef BoyarJonny). This weekend was filled with all SORTS of yummy, delicious, and tasty meals made by the one and only, Chef Jonathan

Here's what we had: 

Dinner for two on Friday night.....

...broccoli and cheese, grilled, seasoned shrimp, and grilled tilapia with homemade blueberry sauce. Oh my word. 

Always have to get the chef with his hard work!!

Dinner on Saturday night....

.....spicy shrimp and tuna sushi roll. My man KNOWS what I like!! 

Saturday night's treat....

Chocolate, cinnamon, ice cream and coffee drinks. 

Chef Jonathan was pretty excited about these lil' drinks!!! I LOVE how big he's cheesin'!! 

I know ya'll don't think so, but, I promise.......I do cook!!! :) :) 

1 comment:

SM Edens said...

I think you two need to move back into the basement apartment so I can run down the stairs when the chef is a'cookin. :)
(especially those milkshakes -- look yummy).