Thursday, August 6, 2009

Tune-in Thursday

This one is very, very special and I have been excited to share it with you all week!! ;) I truly hope you will take the time to listen. 

Listen of the Week: Lord, You're Holy, Whitefield Baptist Adult Choir with soloist, Holly Randle
There aren't enough words to describe the talent that God has blessed our church with. Every Sunday is more than a worship experience; it's like revival. God continues to show up each and every week in a way that is simply indescribable through our music and worship. 
Our choir has put out two CD's, both of which are amazing. My favorite time to listen to them is when I have some distance to go in the car, by myself. You can honestly have an unbelievable worship experience with the Lord and be moved in a mighty, might way. 
This particular song is on the choir's 2nd CD and while listening to it this past weekend, it dawned on me that several of the songs would make for great Tune-in Thursday's. One song in particular was really moving me and I so badly wanted to be able to share it with others. I am always raving about the sounds of Whitefield, and this way, some of you can get a taste of it instead of just having to use your imagination. 
The song did not have a video; it was just the music. So I took some time, and made a video for this incredible song and uploaded it to my YouTube account. I used a couple of pictures from the web, but most of the pictures you will see are my own; from our travels across Europe. It's amazing....after all of the places we were able to see, I can sit through this video and tell you EXACTLY where each of these pictures came from and what country and what church they were taken at. They are that significant in my mind and the experiences meant that much to me. What better way to connect the beauty of Christ........through sight and sound. 

This video has been shared on Facebook already by Miss Holly, the young lady who sings the beautiful solo. If you've already seen it, that is awesome!! And, if you haven't, I hope you enjoy it and are touched as much as I am every time I hear the choir praise Him. If you've never joined us, I invite you to come experience Whitefield. We would LOVE to have you!!!! 



1 comment:

SM Edens said...

Yay! I've been waiting on this one too (since I got the sneak preview) . . . I love the pictures you added. Can't wait to see and hear more later. San