Friday, August 28, 2009

Tune-in Thursday

Listen of the Week: These Friends of Mine, Rosie Thomas
I've been super busy, so I chose something very simple for this week's Tune-in Thursday. Rosie Thomas is an artist that I discovered almost exactly a year ago while we were living in Charleston. I fell in love with her sound and style of music immediately. This song is the last one on her album, "These Friends of Mine," and since the first time I have heard it, it always puts a smile on my face. I've been thinking a lot lately about my friends and how thankful I am for each one of them and all the wonderful memories that we have shared together. Although many of us are spread out all over the state of SC and other surrounding states, and we are so busy with the day to day life, there isn't a day that goes by that I don't still feel that connection to each one of them. I love my friends so very much and I am so blessed to have them in my life.

If you are one of those friends (and you know who you are) this song is for you!!!! :) :) I think about you each day and hope you are living and loving every moment of today!!!

Sidenote: I did not like the video that was put with this song, so for this week, you just get the music :)

No comments: