Thursday, January 29, 2009

And just 2 more...that's it then, promise!!

On our 1st day trip, last week, if you remember there were many interactive parts to the museum that we toured. One in particular that I told you about was a boat that had a screen behind it simulating a storm. Well....Derrick happened to catch the hubby and I while in the storm!!!


Ha!!

And this video is probably my all time FAVORITE so far. HILARIOUS.

Remember our time spent in the Park in Torino?? 
And remember me telling you about our "Ice Dancing??" 
Well, this is it. And Drew is awesome.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lindsey! Thanks for reading my blog. I am enjoying all the pictures, adventures, and stories about yours and Jonathan's time in Italy on facebook and here. We will definitely have to get together when you guys are back in the states and we can take ya'll out in Charlotte. There are so many yummy restaurants here, but I am sure not in comparison to Italy!

Anonymous said...

Lindsey....those 2 videos are freakin HILARIOUS. I was crying I was laughing so hard!!! I hope you and Johnny survived the STORM!! tehehehe!!!

SM Edens said...

Funny! I am glad you all are having such a ball :) I love the videos and the pictures :)
Mom~San

Anonymous said...

i loved the videos!! i loved the ice dancing and so glad the umbrella saved the day in the storm! too funny!! i hope you are enjoying your 10 day trip and can't wait to hear all about it! love ya!!! :) jennifer t