Thursday, January 29, 2009

Just for fun....and laughs too!!!

So, we have a lot of fun making videos as we travel to bring back so that you can feel like you're right there with us....and so that, for a couple of them, you can laugh until you cry.  :) 

I have a couple to share from some of our recent travels, so I hope you enjoy watching them as much as we did making them!!! 



We had just gotten off the train and we were headed to our hostel as we explored the streets of Torino.


Remember reading about our fun in the playground as we walked around looking for the Winter Olympic site??? Well, if you don't you can refresh your memory before watching this one. 
We had WAY too much fun for a bunch of 20 something's playing on the playground.  :) 



And finally, our train ride to skiing in Bardonecchia. Keep in mind that I HATE talking on these things and was VERY tired. My husband made me do it.  :) 

Hopefully they'll be many more to come for your enjoyment!!! 

1 comment:

SM Edens said...

I like looking at all that snow - but only from a nice warm lodge with hot chocolate, a fireplace, and a good read...and after a full night's sleep. :) MOM~San