Friday, January 16, 2009

The weekend is here :)

I know all of you are as excited as I am for the weekend's arrival!! It will be nice to have some time to do some non-school related things on our end.

On Wednesday, studio began for everyone as well as all of their other classes. We have continued with our Italian and we will have our last class on Sunday. :( So sad. The schedule for not just the semester, but as well as day to day, was given out on Wednesday. Looks like there isn't going to be a whole lot of "in class" time, but more outside, traveling time. Yay!! I know I'm looking forward to it!! And it's been good to finally have some free, "me" (while they're in studio) alone time. I've really enjoyed that. Don't get me wrong, I love everyone here and I love being able to be with my husband 24/7, but everyone needs some ME time every now and then!!

Today we had Italian, and then they had Arch History which got out early so there was some time to spare before lunch. Then lunch came, and afterwards, classes were done for the day!! It will be like that EVERY Friday so we have the opportunity to leave out for weekend trips....I could get used to this. ;)

Since we had extra time, a group of us walked downtown, and then we split off -girls went shopping and boys went....well, I don't actually know what they did!! HA!! All I know is, us girls had a GREAT time and got some REALLY cute, Italian things while we were out. We spent about 3 or so hours shopping, and then headed back for dinner, which was prepared earlier today by our chef, and we just had to heat it up. Good stuff.

The girls shopping :)

Now it's time to get ready and head out for another exciting weekend with our Italian friends!!! We're meeting up with Luca, and after last weekend, I can't WAIT to see what he has to show us!!

Have a GREAT weekend!! Ciao!!! :)

No comments: