Thursday, January 8, 2009

Picture Problems

Ok everybody, for whatever reason, I am having some MAJOR technical difficulties with uploading pictures to my blog. And apparently, it's happening to everyone here. So....we're not sure what the problem is, but we're working on it. 

So for a lot of my previous blogs as well as future, there are pictures to go with them. I'll just have to come back and add them as they upload. I'm VERY sad/mad about this because I am dying to share!!! 

Thanks!!!! :)

4 comments:

BKoch said...

Hi Lindsey,
I found your blog! Yay!!! I'm glad you finally made it to Genoa, even though you had to detour through the land of the leaning tower. Enjoy!
Barbara

Rebekah Gail said...

Soooooo. I am ready so see some pictures.....???....What does Italy look like?

Lindsey Edens said...

Oh girl!!! If you only knew...I'm DYING to share...Italy looks unbelievable!! It kind of stinks though b/c I don't know that any amount of pictures would do what we're seeing justice!! But, I am trying to upload them....we're not sure why but none of us can seem to get our pics to upload to blogger!!!

Rebekah Gail said...

Ha. On no. I am sure they are massive files....probably freaked the blogger out. :) The staircase is cool though!!