Tuesday, January 6, 2009

TODAY is THE DAY!!!

Well, it's here. January 6th, 2009. I thought it would be forever and a day before it got here, but, alas, it's here! We're moving to Genoa, Italy!!!!! :) 

I have so very many emotions going it's crazy!! I cannot wait for this exciting journey to begin for Jonathan and me. We are so amazingly blessed that God has allowed this opportunity for us....and at such a young age and early on in our marriage!!! WE ARE PUMPED!!!!!!

So. Our bags our packed. We're all ready to go. We're (leeeeaving, on a jet plane....HA!!) flying out from GSP at 2:25 PM to DC where we'll fly out around 4:50 PM to Rome which we will arrive around 7:30 AM and then board a small propeller plane around 8:30 AM for Genoa and finally arrive "home" around 9:30 AM Wednesday morning!!! A LONG journey, which will put us adjusting to a 6 hour (ahead) time change. So if you're reading this, PRAY for us. PRAY for traveling safety, rest, the least amount of jet lag possible, no tummy aches, no migranes, and smooth adjusting. If you pray, leave a comment -maybe something as simple as "praying"- and we'll be comforted in knowing you're doing so. Thank you!!! :)

So, goodbye my friends. Or arrivederci as my italian friends would say!!! Next time I blog, I'll be sitting in my ITALIAN home!!!! :) :) 
                                              



2 comments:

Lindsey said...

i am always praying for you two, especially now. have a blast and take lots and lots of pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

you know i got y'all covered! (in prayer that is) miss you already!